Monday, August 20, 2007

My New Quilt Shop

I finally quit griping to myself that I have no time for quilting (and I never will...blah, blah, blah) and I decided to do something about it. I have opened my own quilt shop on Esty. It's like a ebay for artists. It's so cool and hard to explain, so please just go see for yourself!



Coffee Cup Quilting - my new reason to quit complaining and stop feeling sorry for myself store. or http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5264973 for those of you that would like to bookmark me.



I think this has something to do with the fortune cookie post because I really started thinking about where I was supposed to be going and what I was supposed to be doing with my life. I think/hope this is part of the greater plan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! they're all so pretty! :3 I didn't know you made quilts! I like the Halloweenish ones.

Oh, this is Michelle, I'm hoping you guessed by the name but I never know. xD See you Thursday! <3

Suzer said...

You're the best...you're #1 <3

Morgan said...

wow girl you sold two already good for you!

Sniff can I be #2