Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Adding Music to Your Blog

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I had to go back through all the steps and see how I did it!
To get the songs
1. Go to Radio Blog Club and search for songs that you like.
2. Click the play arrow and a box will pop up on the right hand side of your screen with the HTML code for that song. (I usally have two windows open at a time so I can cut and paste directly into my blog. You can also open your windows notepad and paste it there temporarily.)
To add the songs
1. Go to layout on your dashboard or template to edit your blog.
2. Click on Add a page element on your side bar.
3. Under Choose a New Page Element select HTML/JavaScript.

2 comments:

JBTW said...

Much thanks!!! I'll have to attempt that... it's very cool. :)

blackmustard said...

Uh oh, this is addictive! I'm afraid my blog will turn into one big playlist! Thanks for this cool tip!

(Joline from EtsyFAST)