Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Number Match Quilt

I finished off this cute quilt for my mom to send to her great niece for her birthday. Originally I was going to sell it in my shop but mom grabbed a hold of it before it was even finished!

It consists of two pre-printed panels. The first you sew into a quilt, the second you sandwich with a stiffening agent (I used Pellon fusible Decor Bond) and then you can use it as a matching game with the quilt.

The stuffed block was just some left over fabric from the panel that I didn't know what else to do with it!

Too cute! I'm glad I bought enough fabric to make another set!


Experimenting with my camera's micro feature...

1 comment:

Morgan said...

looks like you have been working hard.

Wish I could find my muse!

Miss you.

You do beautiful work!