Thursday, June 28, 2007

Morgan's Quilt

I told Morgan I would finish the quilt she had started piecing together years ago, and that had been keeping me busy for a while, but I finally found the time to finish it.

Unfortunately when I downloaded my pictures, I found that several of them I know I took were not there. It's still a mystery to me as to what happened to them. Here are the only two that seemed to have survived.


I love Morgan's color placement, it's the epitome of a true "scrappy" quilt.


I chose to stipple quilt using a multicolored thread in a random swirling pattern because I thought it best captured the playful mood of the quilt.

Now that I have rediscovered my love of quilting I am trying to set aside a place and time for it. The place being the hardest part. I will post pictures of the other four baby quilts Morgan has requested as they reach completion.

No comments: